Friday, November 9, 2012

Returning to the Mines

After you have stored your items away into your chest you might be wondering what you need to continue, and the answer is a small list: tin, redstone, gold, and more iron. I unfortunantly did not get a good picture of gold or redstone, as these photos were pitch black after I looked at the photos. Gold looks similer to coal except that the color of the ore inside of the stone is a glowing yellow, and redstone has a red and a light red glow to it.

The top photo is tin which is used in many crafting recipies and is vital to working in Industrial Craft. The bottom picture is Tungstonion (or something close to that) and is used in Equivilent Exchange so you may want to go ahead and mine this.
Return back to the surface and go ahead and begin smelting your tin ore into some tin bars.

4 comments:

  1. Okay Thomas. You've got to teach me how to understand this :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thomas, I am someone that is big on Tekkit (same thing basically) and I know a lot. I voted to see if you would try to focus on Thaum Craft because I have no idea what that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey can u do a post about the weping angel mod?

    ReplyDelete