Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Generators and Battery Boxes.

Power is a very key piece to working machinery as I have mentioned before in Industrial Craft and you are at the stage where you can begin to create it. First you will need your tin bars, redstone dust, and copper cables.
Create three RE-Batteries for crafting a battery box, which will store all of your excess power, and one more RE-Battery for use in crafting a generator.
And of course to store the power you will need a place a block to generate power, and the first block that you can create is the generator.
Of course this recipe takes up your iron furnace, but it's for a good cause because now you can make an electrical furnace, but I will cover this later, so create a spare furnace for now.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm I Should Help You with this if I can later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any help would be nice. Thanks for staying tuned to my blog C:

      Delete
  2. I feel that these are easy and I am waiting until you get into equivalent exchange, because I need help with energy collectors, watch of time, the different lens, DM pedestal, the different stones, and the different amulets. I am good with my railcraft, red power and industrial craft, but need help on Equivalent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be getting into Equivalent Exchange next week, thanks for staying tuned into my blog C:

      Delete